COVID-19 Safety Precautions at Our Dealership
When it comes to our customers, keeping them healthy and safe is our top priority at Mohawk Chevrolet.
Our dealership is currently open for business, and we are confident that Mohawk Chevrolet — and the people working here — offer a safe environment by virtue of the safety precautions we are taking on the daily.
With the rapidly changing circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, Mohawk Chevrolet ensures the necessary precautions and measures are taken every day.
You and your family can feel safe if you need to purchase a vehicle or bring in your current vehicle for service during this time. By adhering to the most up-to-date guidelines administered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), health officials, and state government, helps us keep you protected.
COVID-19 Guidelines for Dealership Safety
The following safety measures are adhered to daily to ensure maximum protection from the novel coronavirus and other harmful pathogens:
- Staff members are required to wear masks at all times.
- Workspaces and phones are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Employees are required to stay home when they are sick or if they have displayed COVID-19 symptoms.
- Contact-free temperature checks are taken each workday.
- Hand sanitizer can be found throughout the dealership.
- Service writers, cashiers, and technicians are encouraged to wear rubber gloves.
- Vehicles are cleaned before and after being taken for a test drive or receiving service.
- Masks and gloves are used when entering a client’s vehicle for any reason.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed at desks to ensure social distancing is enforced.
These are just a few of the ways we strive to keep you and your loved ones healthy.
Your safety is our No. 1 concern.
Take Advantage of Digital Retailing
Thanks to advancements in the automotive industry, you can buy a car from Mohawk Chevrolet in the comfort of your own home.
Our staff is happy to help and facilitate your online vehicle purchase, so you don’t need to visit our dealership to select a new car, truck, or SUV.
To make the process even easier, we are also happy to provide at-home test drives and home vehicle delivery.
We are committed to working with our customers during this difficult time and are more than willing to adjust our typical car-buying experience for you.
Contact Our Team
Keeping you protected while visiting our dealership is of the utmost importance to our staff.
But, if you can’t make it in or don’t feel comfortable doing so, we can still help.
To learn more about our safety procedures or learn the best next steps for you, contact us today.